Monday 12 January 2009

Summer lovin', had me a blast...

Okay, here we are, @ the Singapore airport: Changi.
Waiting for my flight to Frankfurt and after that to Brussels.

My flight to Frankfurt is delayed for 30 mins. Isn't that a sign telling me not to fly back? :) Hehe...
Oh well, I got 3 hours in Frankfurt anyway. The more time here the better (free wireless internet, something they should do in Europe as well!)

Today I went to the shopping street in Singapore.
Man, it was crazy, it's like these people had nothing else to do than either shop or eat :)
Shops like: Fendi, Prada, Louis V, Christian D. and many others were begging to come in using the magic words: SALES
But good girl as I am, I didn't go in. In fact I didn't stay long. Window shopping is really not that fun.
And my creditcard has turned red instead of the KBC blue so I just left without looking back...
(yes I'm proud of me) :)

Anyways, friends & family, co-workers & pets, thank you for following my journey.
It was a pleasure writing for you, hope you had a good time reading my bull shit.
I will post a last update when I'm back home in my Penthouse in Merksem freezing my ass off.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu....
Tania

2 comments:

  1. Tania'tjen,
    Hopelijk valt de acclimatisatie zo'n beetje mee! Speciaal voor jou hebben we de thermostaat hier buiten een paar graadjes hoger gedraaid!
    Welcome back,
    Karo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meid, alvast merci... Maar toch nog koud (kom van 29°C)
    Hopelijk ist wa meegevallen met de verzamelstaten? Ik heb ze in ieder geval ni gemist :)

    ReplyDelete