Wednesday 7 January 2009

Catch ya' later mate Oz...

My last full day in awesome Oz.... It's like the country knows I will be leaving. Today is a cloudy chilly day in Melbourne. I enjoyed my relaxing time here, living the ozzie Melbourne life for 5 days.

Yesterday evening Cristian took me to the Melbourne beach. Man it's so cool these great cities @ the beach, I love it!

Oh, let me teach you something: the word MATE comes from the australian soldiers in the war, they said: catch ya later, mate. Which means: Meet At The End. For those who survived.
Cool to know huh, mate?

Unfortunately all good things come to an end. But, one thing is certain, I will be back. There's still so much left to see here. If only I would win the lottery :)

Check some previous blogs cause I will be posting some pictures in a few minutes.

Tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Sydney, hopefully spend a couple of hours there before my connection flight to Singapore.
Man, I'm gonna be soooo jetlagged when I come back..
Anyway, deal with that later.

Bye for now....
Tazmanian Tania
x

2 comments:

  1. hey schatje - ja het Australisch avontuur loopt helaas ten einde. Maar je hebt toch nog een paar dagen verlof en warmte tegoed in Singapore voor je naar het ijskoude Belgiƫ terugkeert.

    Amuseer u nog op deze laatste dagen

    dikke kusjes van een mama die blij zal zijn u terug te zien

    dikke knuffels xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, in Singapore is het 26 graden snachts.... Zalig :) Zal pijn doen als ik 35 graden moet zakken binnen 4 dagen... Brrrr... Parkeer maar niet te ver van de aankomsthal :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete