Tuesday 6 January 2009

Lose yourself in the movie, find yourself in the country...

That's the quote of the new movie 'Australia' with Nicole Kidmann.

Haven't seen the movie, but I find myself in the country... Losing myself in the country too....

Still in Melbourne, decided not to go to Canberra, everyone tells me there's nothing worth seeing, so I changed my itinerary a little and did the great ocean road yesterday, where I saw the twelve apostels (rocks in the ocean)


It was really cool. Everything here is amazing.

Yesterday my mum text me saying it's snowing and freezing in Belgium. Funny, I'm sitting here in a skirt and top with thongs (flip flops) in the sun (29°C) and in my homecountry it's really winter. Well you guys, make a snow man for me, while I'll build a sandcastle :P

Today I'll go wandering around Melbourne a little. Try NOT to do some shopping since my credit card has been used too much.
Tomorrow will be my last full day in Australia ;'(

The next morning I'll fly from Melbourne to Sydney and in the late afternoon I'll catch my flight to Singapore.

Singapore will be cool too. i will couchsurf with juana there. And people told me it's the cheapest place to by new electronical stuff (poor credit card.. )

But I know one fact for sure, I will be back here....
xxx
tania

1 comment:

  1. Het zal pijn doen, van +29° naar -15° hier ! :-)

    ReplyDelete