Wednesday 17 December 2008

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go down unda'

Hahahaha, bet you are expecting a saucy story. Aint gonna hapen!
The title is what I read on a t-shirt today.
Y'all know I've got a soft spot for T-shirts with great quotes on them.
Unfortunatelly they did not had that one in my size. But hey, I keep searching...

My second day in Sydney. Again sun, lots of sun. Walked around the city, took the monorail, walked up to the harbour. I feel great here.
Sydney reminds me a lot of New York City.
So you know I feel home walking these streets.
Only difference is the buildings are a lot newer, they drive on the left side of the streets and the accent, mate.
Guess you could say Sydey is a mix of disneyland and Manhattan :)

Tomorrow my tour starts, I'm a bit nervous about who will be on the tour, what's it gonna be like and will I fit in? I did met one guy, a (cute) scottisch guy, working in Dubai. He came on the same shuttle from the airport.

I don't know if I'll be able to give you an update everyday now, but I'll try.
Oh, and did you know that a 'pincet' can fix a Eee pc keyboard? Last night I got a little bit frustrated with nettie so I try to fix her myself and guess what, she is up and running again so far.

Got to go now, time's up and I need to pack for the tour.
Bye mates!

2 comments:

  1. Amai,
    technisch bieke....
    heel veel plezier ginder en vergeet niet te smeren he !! dat wordt bijkletseueueueueu als ge terug zijt. heb tegen dan ook wel wat te lullen. But for now....have a jolly good time !!

    Hele dikke zoen vanuit Horebeke City, nog steeds het centrum van de cosmos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey schatje veel plezier op je tour - hopelijk vallen de "mates" op de tour mee - ik ben er zeker van dat je veel fun zult hebben en zeker veel zult ontdekken van het verre Australiƫ - hopelijk blijft Nettie werken

    dikke kusjes Mamsie

    ReplyDelete