Friday 19 March 2010

D Day

Daddy's day...
Today it's fathers day in Antwerp, my hometown. So I would like to dedicate today's blog to my dad who I miss very very much.
Happy fathers day, dad, I hope you are proud of me.

Melbourne, what a lovely week it was. Hot and sunny.
Although, Autumn officially started on March 1. You can see the leaves changing colours. You can smell the change of seasons.
I will miss out on spring this year. Little weird going from winter to summer to fall and to summer again... My body is a little confused.
I see chocolat eastereggs in the stores so my mind tells me it's spring, while the shops promote the Autumn/Winter collection 2010.


Anyway, because of the heatwave this week, no autumn feeling yet :)

This week the L'Oreal fashion week started, lots of fun stuff to do here.
Yesterday I went windowshopping untill I bumped into sexy shoes for only 3,06 AUD!!!
That's cheaper than taking the bus :) And since I'm still a girl, I had to get those shoes.
You never know when a red carpet situation might happen right? ;)

Tomorrow i'll be flying to Adelaide, antoher city, another state in Australia.
After Adelaide (South Australia) comes Perth (Western Australia) with the beautiful beaches and then I'll go from beachbum to outback Tanie :)
Travelling from Alice Springs all the way up north to Darwin (Northern Territory). I'll see Uluru, one of the 7 wonders in the world and sleep under the stars of the southern hemisphere.
Really looking forward to that!

Got to go now, my last day in Melbourne and also the last travelling with Marianka. I'll miss her.

Love,
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment