Friday 8 January 2010

Counting down...

Hi!

With one month of delay I can finally start counting down to my trip down under.

After seeing lots of beautiful white snow, i'm ready to trade in my warm coat and go see some white beaches wearing sunscreen :)

I will leave cold Belgium on January 25 to arrive in warm Sydney the day after Australia Day.
My plan so far (I'm not the best planner) is to travel Oz clockwise. Which means Sydney - Melbourne - Adelaide - Perth - Alice Springs - Darwin - Cairns - Brisbane - Sydney - Abu Dhabi (to visit my brother in Dubai) - Brussels (May 23)
When I'm in Sydney or Melboure I will try to take a trip to New Zealand too.

So... that will keep me busy for 4 months huh? :)
As from now I will update my blog as much as I can.

Take care & keep warm,
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment